My sister Tracy is 10 year's younger than me and just got MARRIED. I can't believe that she is that old, or that I am that old for that matter. Whitney came into town and Ollie and Millie had tons of fun playing together. They are so freaking cute.
Tracy married Kyle Hill, who is great. They got married in the Provo temple on June 17.
They had a reception in my parents backyard and it was probably the best receiption I have been too. It was so pretty. Tracy had great friends that helped her put everything together and she made all her own centerpeices and ball lampy thingys and Lindsey printed some of their bridals on antiqued wood (which she does for others as well...let me know if you are interested) and my parents spent hours working on the yard and it was soo pretty.
2 comments:
Love the pictures of M & O. especially ollies face in the sucker one. I stole them from you, hope that's ok
how does the picture on the wood work?
is there somewhere i can learn more about cost and such?
Post a Comment