- Went on an 8 day cruise with our friends the Turners and Daltons to Honduras, Cayman Islands, Belize and Cozumel while my parents chilled with Ollie
- My sister Whitney and her fam came into town from Memphis
- My sister Tracy got married and became Mrs Kyle Hill and they had the most incredible reception ever in my parents back yard
- We bought a house in Daybreak (South Jordan) and moved in 2 weeks ago
- Sunny flew to Colorado to see his niece get baptized
- I hit 20 weeks and we found out we are having a girl! Oh yeah...I'm pregnant...did I say that yet? I figured it was a girl cause I have been sick sick sick except for the miracle of zofran.
- Ollie talks like crazy and says "No" to everything and repeats everything we say and is a cutie cutie! Here are some of his favorite words (of course all said with some issues, but still interpretable): plane, flower, rock, ball, car, truck, "ew", "way" - means "throw a way", no, "hep" - means yes, "bee" - means blanket, Phin - means anything from phineas and ferb, milk, toast, toes, cheeks, eyes, ears, knee, shoe, show, hat, hair, pillow, dog, all animal noises we can think of too teach him, pig, Pa, Dad, Mom, "Mee" - means Millie or Millie's mom (Whitney), "Ru" - Ruby, towel, bowl, plate, spoon, fork, pizza, quesadilla, duck, and the list goes on and on
Thank you to our amazing old ward and neighbors that were a HUGE help when we moved and thank you to our new neighbors who brought us food and helped with Ollie and thank you to my family for help painting and especially Dad for the yard work help! Seriously one day I will need to get my life together and start paying people back for all the help they have given us!!
I will try to repost and get some pictures up soon too...
2 comments:
Wow! Sounds like some exciting things are happening for you guys! Congrats on the new house and the pregnancy!
I'm glad mill and I made the list of Ollie's words!!
Post a Comment