We got Ollie these really cute blue flip flops with fish on them for like $3 and he refuses to wear them. Anytime we put them on he starts BAWLING hysterically the second the thing goes between his toes. It sounds like he is in intense pain...that's not really possible, right? He's just being a weird 15 month old and isn't used to it...right? So I should just make him wear them for a couple hours and he will get over it...right?
3 comments:
cole did the same thing. we wasted a lot of money buying him a new pair every year hoping he'd wear them. nope, never did.
LOL! Oh no!! That's really funny, but I won't think it's too funny when Dane does the same thing, lol.
Good luck! I can't tell you how many adorable things I've gotten for my kids that they have refused to wear! So annoying. Sometimes if I just leave them out and stop making them, they'll just put them on...sometimes.
The only other option is letting them help pick, but seriously, that hasn't worked for us until about 2 1/2.
Post a Comment