I also need to state that I haven't seen True Grit yet and since I love all things Coen brothers I'm sure it will appear on this list as soon as I do see it.
This list isn't necessarily what I think are the "best pictures", but just the ones I enjoyed the most. 2010 seemed to me a year of movies I either loved or hated. Normally I have a hard time narrowing this list to 10, but I didn't this year.
10. Winter's Bone

9. The Town

8. The Fighter

7. It's Kind of a Funny Story

6. Easy A

5. Shutter Island

4. Babies

3. 127 Hours

2. Black Swan

1. Kings Speech

2 comments:
the ones on your list that i loved are: winter's bone, it's kind of a funny story, babies, and king's speach. easy a was pretty good, i thought emma stone was cute and likable. enjoyed shutter island until the kid drowning part. still waiting to see the fighter and would like to see black swan but probably never will.
good list.
:( don't even think I saw 10 movies in 2010 :(
Post a Comment