Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Giggle Giggle

I was going to take that last post down but so many people left good tips that i figured i'd leave it up for reference. :)

To balance my complaints from last time, let me mention one of my favorite things Ollie does. Every night he falls asleep nursing. Many times while he is half eating/half sleeping he smiles really big mid nurse and laughs lots. Like 5-7 syllable real laughs. Its so cute.

Also, he had his longest laugh ever today looking at himself in the mirror.

He is also starting to like baths and was laughing it up in the bath tonight too.

He may be lots of work, but he is so freaking cute and happy when he gets the attention he craves!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

yeah! I remember now, mirrors become so great! I remember my arms were sore for like 2 weeks b/c i'd stand millie in front of the mirror alot and she loved it so much that I just let her stay there- hence the sore arms.