Cuteness! You are TEENY! I'm so excited that we're having boys together! I think it's so fun/hard to think of names. With the twins, I was amazed at how many names I had just planned on that Dave was like, ummm, I don't think so. Good luck finding that one special name you both love! There were actually lots at the end and it was hard to figure out which one to use! We have 4 for this baby...but Dave keeps coming up with new ones. We'll just see.
glad you posted that video, i didn't know it was documented somewhere. YOu should see her fly now!!! running all over and grabbing random peoples bums- like the waiter
3 comments:
I'm really happy that you are holding Ticket to Ride in this pic.
Cuteness! You are TEENY! I'm so excited that we're having boys together! I think it's so fun/hard to think of names. With the twins, I was amazed at how many names I had just planned on that Dave was like, ummm, I don't think so. Good luck finding that one special name you both love! There were actually lots at the end and it was hard to figure out which one to use! We have 4 for this baby...but Dave keeps coming up with new ones. We'll just see.
glad you posted that video, i didn't know it was documented somewhere. YOu should see her fly now!!! running all over and grabbing random peoples bums- like the waiter
Post a Comment