So I don't know who all reads this blog...and probably most of you already know. But just incase you don't...there is a baby inside me. It is suposed to come out on January 22, 2010. I will be in my 30th year. Weird. All of these things are weird. Here is a picture of the delightful little bean. It is about 1 inch long in this picture.
And it has been good to me...a little nauseous, but never actually sick. Not really tired. No more cravings than usual. Just an excuse for having a gut. Life is good so far!
15 comments:
yea!
CONGRATS!
Yay!!! Congratulations that is so exciting!!!
I came to your blog expecting to see the same post I used to see each time I checked it...but now you post all the time AND you're pregnant?
times, they are a changin'.
Congratulations to you and Sunny!
I love it, you are awesome! Congrats. It was great seeing you at the reunion! BTW I love your blog template!
congrats! I have your blog on my reader now so I can keep up. I'm so excited for you. WE still need to get together. Krista should be having her baby any day, if she hasn't already. But maybe we could get together in a month or so. Is NIki coming out anytime soon? I also talked to JT about possibly doing something. He helped us refinance our house. ANyway, let's get together soon. Or if we don't want to involve husbands, let's just do lunch.
Congratulations, I'm so excited for you.
Congrats!!!! Having a baby inside is great, but a baby outside is soooo much better. Can't wait!
Yay, for Kelly!!! I am so excited for you!
I'm SO excited for you! How cool that we're due around the same time! It's the best time to have a birthday because everyone remembers. Nothing else is going on in January!!! I want to see pictures! No doubt, you're the cutest prego girl on the planet. I, on the other hand, already look about 5 months, although, it's not all my fault, the twins did have something to do with my stomach losing all of its muscle...although I sure tried to get it back. Hope you don't mind me invading your blog! I'm so happy to find you have one!
Congrats!
CONGRATULATUIONS!!!! I didn't know, I'm glad you posted. My baby is actually due just a few weeks before yours. Are you going to find out what you are having??? If it's a girl they can be good friends cause they'll be soo close:-)
please post a pregnant photo for me because a stomach can change alot in 3 weeks. also, I can't save that bear lake photo from your blog for some reason, can you send it me?
Congratulations. My wife told me you had left a post on our blog. I was just wondering the other day whatever happened to you. Glad to see you are hitched with a bun in the oven. Enjoy your sleep while you still can!- Brent
Congratulations. My wife told me you had left a post on our blog. I was just wondering the other day whatever happened to you. Glad to see you are hitched with a bun in the oven. Enjoy your sleep while you still can!- Brent
Post a Comment