This is us last December participating in the pictures part of our wedding. (Suddenly this picture of Sunny and I is missing. It will have to be fixed later. I am too angry at the blog right now. It is currently "unable to upload images".)
This is the old roomies Michelle and Elin, and the other one is panties. On either Maddie or Kassidi.


I am too frustrated with the format of this to post any more pictures right now. I am not patient. More to come.
6 comments:
What a babe you are! Wish I could have been at the wedding.
Hi Kelly - glad to see you are blogging again. Don't get too mad at the computer. I know it can be obnoxious, and the trick is just to keep formatting simple because otherwise things just go wrong. Upload the pictures in the opposite order you want them posted (upload the end picture first, etc.). I've found that makes it easier to arrange.
you look really cute in that photo. You are all the sudden blogging all sorts of things, nice.
I like the blog Kelly. Can't wait to see more of you guys on the blog.
Keep blogging! I want updates :)
Who's is that cute little butt? Sure hope it's Maddy's or that comment is going to be really creepy.
Post a Comment